Beautifully renovated barn conversion suitable for a long weekend break, a week or two relaxing and exploring the French countryside, or even a base to search for your own dream property.
Set at the end of a private lane on the edge of the bustling village of L’Absie, Deux Sevres, in South West France.
The property is totally flexible and can be used as anything from a bed and breakfast stop-over, a romantic weekend break, or for a two-family holiday getaway.
- Four spacious bedrooms, one of which is a family room
- Free wifi
- Linen and towels provided
- Village setting with all local amenities
- Pets welcome
- Airport pick up available
- Pescalis: A large fishing complex
- Puy du Fou: A medieval theme park
- Coulon: A green Venice, where you can take a punt along the canals
- Vouvant: Listed as one of the prettiest village in France
- La Rochelle: A historic harbour town
The village also has a wealth of amenities including:
- Post Office
- Veterinary Practice